Today was Miles first day at Baldwin School. He seems to like it so far. He made a few friends (four to be exact) and was anxious to introduce me to them after school (I think he had playdates in mind).
It's kind of neat that Miles is going to the same school EJ went to when his family was there (though it was called Agassiz at the time). It took us 2.5 hours to walk home.
Why so long? Well along the way home we found lots in Harvard Square:
- water/washroom break at the Harvard Law School student center (very nice!)
- stopped for some Gelato at Cardullo's
- peeked into the Coop
- got a "first day of school in a new city" gift (a small Totoro plush) at a fun store called Black Ink
- browsed books at Curious George
- purchased key caps and poked around in Urban Outfitters
- sipped Iced Tea at Peet's Coffee & Tea
- purchased printer Paper at Staples
- cruised through Tokyo Kid
- stopped at the Farmers' market on the Harvard Campus
- purchased a few groceries at Broadway Market
Whew!!! Such fun to have so much to do and see on the way home from school.